The V.I. Career and Technical Education Board is pleased to provide U.S. Virgin Islands students pursuing studies in career and technical education with the opportunity to apply for an Albert Ragster, Sr. or James Petersen, Jr. Scholarship Grant.
Please use the check list below to ensure your application is complete. Please carefully review the eligibility criteria and other information provided with this application and read the following important reminders.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a complete application packet and recommendation forms are submitted to the address below prior to the application deadline.
- Recommenders must send their completed recommendations directly to the address below.
- Applications lacking required information will be considered incomplete and will be discarded.
Please check mark (√) completed items
- Reviewed eligibility criteria and other information provided with this application
- Completed and signed application, including responses to requests and questions on page 2.
- Ensured three (3) completed recommendation forms were sent directly to the address below.
- 250 word Essay (Please see Scholsrship Guidelines for Essay question)
Required Supporting Documents
- Proof of Citizenship (Acceptable Documents: Birth Certificate, Unexpired Passport; or Permanent Resident Card)
- Social Security Card
- Original Transcript
- Evidence of Acceptance to an accredited Institution.
- Official academic transcript requested to be forwarded directly to the applicable V.I. Career and Technical Education Board address listed below.
- Forwarded application packet before deadline.
- Recommendation forms received after the deadline will not be reviewed.
Return Completed Application To:
St. Croix Office (Sion Farm Bay 25)
P. O. Box 5166
St. Croix, VI 00823
(340) 719-0031 (340) 719-0025 (Fax)
St. Thomas Office
8000 Nisky Center
St. Thomas, VI 00802
(340) 714-7437 (340) 714-7927 (Fax)
Physical Address: # 35 Castle Coakley, C’sted, VI 00820